Saturday, August 05, 2006

Abschlussparty Teil 2


So after the BBQ we headed down to the bar for my big farewell party.
Here I am with Dennis:

And Peter:

And René (I have no idea wear this army hat came from but as you can see, everyone tried it on for some reason)

And here I am with my new Mainz 05 Jersey that René and Pegion got me.

And here's a few more pictures:







I think everyone had a great time and it was a good send off for me. The bar stayed open for us until about 4:00 and everyone slowly made their way home. The next day I packed up my things with help from Esther and then on Friday morning I rode to the Frankfurt airport with Eva and Esther. It was sad but at the same time I'm happy to be home... plus, I don't think Germany's seen the last of me.

Look for some videos of the celebrating to be posted soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

welcome home, then

don't suppose Esther will be in those videos?

. . .

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home