Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Abschlussparty Videos

Here are some videos from my last couple of days in Mainz.

Because of the high winds the night of the BBQ the grill became much hotter than normal and as a result our first round of food was a little too well done. Here's Esther talking about her charred steaks... "es schmekt wie scheisser".


And then Esther had a special message for my mom concerning the bird flu. I had told her that everytime I call my mom she asks about the bird flu situation and worries about it more than she should.


And here's Dennis doing a little rap.


Here's my friend Adine telling a really bad Pamela Anderson joke.


Here's my indian friend Aznish telling a very funny anecdote... apparently he didn't realize I was taping him.


And finally here's a video from the end of the night (4:00 am). I guess it speaks for itself. René seems to have just finished off a very strong drink and everyone seems to have forgotten what languages they speak.


So that's officially the last of my Germany stuff. On saturday I move back to Lawrence. In the mean time I'm hanging out in Des Moines. I'll post some fotos and videos of my nephew martin soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home