Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back in Lawrence

I'm back in Lawrence and moved into my new apartment. I'm living in the same complex I was before but not the same apartment. The complex is under new management and they remodeled all the apartments. I have to say it's much nicer than the one I had before -- new carpet, floors, countertops, fresh paint, and a nice ceiling fan in the bedroom. Here's a few pictures:



And here's some of the nice furnature my parents donated.

As part of the remodeling they tore out the bookshelf and counter that ran across the living room wall. I thought I was going to miss them but I think it really opens up the room without them. But I still needed somewhere to put all of my books so I bought a couple of big bookshelves.

Here's the bedroom:

And finally here's my big wall o' postcards. I collected a postcard from every city in Europe I've visited and posted them on the kitchen wall.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Michael Martinez's said...

Hey there Aaron!! Its good to see you made it back to the States safe. Hey, I need your phone number! I don't have it anymore--email me
Michael Martinez

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home