Sunday, March 19, 2006

NCAA Tournament

So I thought it was going to be unbearable to not be able to see any of the NCAA tournament but as it turns out I think it was a blessing. BOTH of my teams blew it big time!... but then maybe it's because I'm out of the country that both my teams choked...coincidence?...hmmm...

Anyway, I'm in Vienna right now and it's really great. I'm staying at a really cool hostel and I've met a lot of cool people. I'm heading back to Prague soon to catch my flight back to Mainz. Hopefully it will be warmer in Prague when I go back. It was so cold and snowy last week... very unusual for march. I can't post any pictures yet since they don't have wireless internet here but I will try to soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, it was not pretty--the Iowa game, unfortunately for you I suppose, has become the most popular re-play of the tournament; it was pretty exciting. . . . KU's one ray of sunshine is that Rush is coming back, so we ought to be great next year.
You know, if you want to watch some games, you might try the NCAA on demand site (it's free).

Looking forward to the pics.

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home