Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas

I'm glad I got to be home for christmas. I honestly don't know what I would have done if I hadn't been able to come home. It would have been lonely I'm sure. Unfortunately it sounds like Jill will not have the baby before I head back to Germany. However, she's definately showing a lot more than the last time I saw her back in September. Here you can see Jill along Betsy, Janet and my mom:

Here's Jill and Jeremy:

Here's Betsy by the tree:

Bobby with his Mainzer Trikot:

My dad:

Here I am with christmas Dusty:

Janet and Patrick:

And while I was away in Germany, Barnes Jewish Hospital finished the brochure highlighting Dr Riew and my surgery. I was happy to finally see how it turned out. I think it's really nicely done. You can also see the X-ray of what my neck looked like before the surgery. If you click on the pictures they will enlarge so that you can read the text.


Well I'm hoping to head down to Lawrence for New Years. I'll be sure to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home