Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mein siebenundzwandzigte Geburtstag

Well today was my 27th birthday and my pathfinders threw a dinner party for me. Wir haben Knödel gegessen. Meiner Meinung nach, er schmekte gut. Here’s a pic of Karina, Nina, and Esther cooking the food.

Und hier gibt es Albert, Nina, Gabi, Karina, und Ester

Und hier ist Esther, Gabi, mir, Nina, und Albert

Esther und ich

Albert

Gabi

Nina und Karina

Karina hosted the party and she has two rabbits. They were very cute. Here’s Nina with one.

Nina und Gabi

Well I think you know all there names by now so here’s a few more random pics.




They also gave me a few gifts. I got a nice plant for my room, a Mainz Uni T-shirt, a copy of “Der Kleine Prinz” (The Little Prince), some candy, and a gift certificate to the Schiller restaurant where Gabi works. Alles war sehr schön.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home