Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'll be home for Christmas

Well I guess I’ll go ahead and post in english this time since I don’t have any new pictures to post because I forgot to take any pictures at the christmas football party the other night. I guess I was too excited about finally seeing some football. It was fun though. We watched the Bears Stealers game. The game wasn’t so great but they were playing in a blizzard during the second half so it made it pretty entertaining. The good news is, I’ll be home for Christmas after all! I’m flying home on the 21st and I’ll be in Des Moines until the 5th. Is anybody going to be in Lawrence for new years or whatever? It’d be fun to stop down there while I'm home.

Tschüss!

1 Comments:

Blogger DeborahDrake said...

Are you familiar with the Tower of Babel? If not you might appreciate it.

www.towerofbabel.com

Cheers and happy writing to you everyday.

Safe journey home.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home